What are the rules for Noodlers?
Rules For 2017
- Oklahoma Fish ONLY, in Oklahoma waters ONLY
- Noodlers can only check in ONE fish.
- NO stringer competition! BIG FISH ONLY!
- Noodlers must check in fish by 6:00 p.m.
- Noodlers must obey ALL OK Wildlife Regulations.
- Fish must be caught within 36 hours of deadline. Fishing license must be dated no less that 36 hours prior to the time of tournament.
- Absolutely no walk-up entry fees accepted.
- All fish must be alive.
- To check your fish in, you must have a copy of your OK fishing license.
- Be mindful of new NO NIGHT TIME NOODLING law.
- Everyone who enters this tournament is subject to polygraph testing and game warden inspection.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to accept/deny any noodler entries.
- Each contestant must fill out a registration form. Prize money for BIG FISH, top female and 18 and under.Entry forms can be mailed to: Okie Noodling Tournament, P.O. Box 302, Pauls Valley, OK, 73075
*Upon checking in each registered noodler will receive a wrist band, along with one extra wrist band
that will allow you, plus one, to carry your fish on stage. Anyone without a wristband is not allowed on stage.
Noodlers must take their fish with them from the stage and dispose of it themselves.
All tournament photos, footage and likenesses are property of the Okie Noodling Tournament.
What is the Okie Noodling Eve Concert?
It is the 3rd year that we have a free outdoor concert on the Friday evening before the tournament. This year we are excited to have Kevin Fowler and special guest Brandon Jenkins. The music will start around 6:30. Spectators can arrive at Wacker Park as early as 5pm. Food and merchandise vendors are onsite and open for business on Friday evening as well. We are excited to offer Front Stage Passes this year. These will be $20 each, and allow you into the gated area directly in front of the stage for a close up of some great music and discounted Coors and Coors Light. There are a limited number of passes available, and these can be purchased starting at 6pm Friday June 16th, at the merch booth. You are welcome to bring your lawn chairs and cooler (with cooler permits) into this area.
What Activities Are There For Families?
Throughout the day on Saturday, there are several activities and competitions plan. These change from year to year, but we do our best to have fun things for all ages to participate in while you are waiting on those big fish to arrive!
How do I or my company become a sponsor?
Please contact the Pauls Valley Chamber of Commerce for information on becoming a sponsor, 1-405-238-6491.
How much are tickets?
The festival is FREE to the public, so please come and enjoy the festivities. However, Okie Noodling is excited to offer Front Stage Passes this year for Saturdays concert. These will be $20 each, and allow you into the gated area directly in front of the stage. There are a limited number of passes available, and these can be purchased starting at 12PM Saturday at the merch booth. You are welcome to bring your lawn chairs and cooler (with cooler permits) into this area.
Can I bring my own ice chest and or Pop Up tents?
THE “OKIE NOODLING FESTIVAL” HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED, SO WHY WORRY ABOUT BRINGING THE ICE CHEST/ COOLER AND TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF IT WHILE YOU ARE OUT ENJOYING THE EVENT. THE FESTIVAL HAS GREAT FOOD AND BEVERAGES ON SITE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. SUPPORT THE OKIE NOODLING FESTIVAL AND ALL OF ITS VENDORS! THOUGH WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM BRINGING THEM INTO THE PARK, IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO, A $10.00 ICE CHEST/ COOLER PERMIT STICKER MUST BE PURCHASED. THE $10 FEE IS A MINIMAL COST AND IS CRUCIAL TO THE TOURNAMENTS CONTINUANCE. PLUS YOU GET A COMMEMORATIVE STICKER FROM THE 2017 FESTIVAL !
WE ARE NOT ALLOWING ANY POP UP TENTS AT THE FESTIVAL THIS YEAR, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF VENDORS. WE UNDERSTAND WANTING SHADE, BUT THESE INHIBIT OTHERS VIEW AND CAUSE SECURITY/MEDICAL CONCERNS WHEN TRYING TO GET TO SOMEONE IN NEED DURING AN EMERGENCY.
JASON SELMAN - ENTERTAINMENT BOOKING & ADVERTISING GENERAL INFORMATION & MEDIA CONTACT 1.405.238.3308 EXT 192 or 1.405.331.0060
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SHERRI WING - SPONSORSHIP , VENDOR & NOODLER INFORMATION 1.405.238.6491